We had a fun time today at Lucy's 5th birthday party! Nick got to play in a big kid gym and tried out lots of new activities.
Nick absolutley loved the rope swing! I think he won the prize for going on it the most times!

They also had several large obstacle courses set up. Nick had a little bit of a hard time keeping up with all the big kids but he did his best and really enjoyed it.

Here is the birthday princess!

More swinging!

Monkey Nick and...

Monkey Lucy!

Rachel had fun too. She climbed over the mats and even up on a small balance beam!

Trampoline time! Here's Lucy flying in the air like a little ballerina!

Lucy and one of her friends were so sweet to take a few minutes away from the gym activities to play with Rachel.

The party ended with some tasty cake and fun presents!
Happy Birthday Lucy!I have about 100 more pictures of you and your friends having fun at your party. I'll send them in the mail to you soon!
2 comments:
So many smiles and giggles, thank you for taking photos for us.
Lisa, Adam, Lucy and Milo
Isn't it fun when your kids are old enough to start participating in stuff like that? I love it.
Post a Comment