Peter and I drove all the way to Olympia yesterday to a really great sale. We were so fortunate to get this new twin bed for Nick. When we brought it home I knew he'd like it but the truth is that he LOVES it! No more sleeping with a mattress on the floor!
He helped carry it in the door, was begging Peter to put it together and sat in it for hours during the day. He also enjoyed doing "tricks" climbing over the footboard, took pretend naps and found some winter jammies to put on so he could "go to bed" at 5 o'clock. When his real bed time came around we talked to him a lot about how he needed to sleep so he wouldn't fall out of bed. It's early morning and he is still sleeping but so far so good on his first night in his new bed!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, so adorable! I can't wait to see it for real!
Post a Comment