Friday, July 23, 2010

Going to the Park

A few days ago we went on an outing to Grandma G's house (even though she was at work) and walked to her neighborhood park.

Nick insisted on holding Rachel's hand the whole way there. I wasn't allowed to help.

After he figured out Rachel's slower pace he was a great guide and helper.

They are still learning the rule of the road. For some reason they had a very hard time walking straight and often veered across the street.

Once I explained to Nick that he needed to stay on the side of the road he did his best to stay as close to the curb as possible, even pulling Rachel as close to him as he could.


Rachel convinced Nick to stop and play. I love how they are still holding hands.

Yes, we finally made it to the park.

Yes, Nick played in the train.


And Rachel found the sand. :)

But sometimes going to the park is more fun then the park.

No comments: