Rachel's two favorite things right now are hats and playing in her crib. So while Nick was taking a rare nap a few days ago I decided to do a little photoshoot.
Whenever Rachel wakes up she often plays in her crib for about 15 mintues. She'll kick, sing or giggle as she wraps herself up in her blanket. For the last couple of weeks her crib play has increased and she begs for me to put her in for some play time several times a day.
She does everything from pretending to sleep to playing under her quilt that I drape across the top of her crib. She also will point to stuffed animals, books or hats her wants in the crib with her. I love when she walks her animals around the edge of her crib making funny little girly noises. She likes when I stay in the room with her but also doesn't mind if I leave her alone for small amounts of time.
Her other new love is playing with hats. Its important to note that she won't wear hats when I want her to only if its her game. Everything is a hat...a wash cloth, sippy cut, pj bottoms or even daddies clean underwear. Her normal game is to put something/anything on her head and smile while she says "ha".
1 comment:
I remember when I was so so tired just from being a sleep deprived mom and I would lie on the floor and put jansen in his crib and just throw stuffed animals at him and he would throw them back and we went on and on and I got a rest on the floor!
Post a Comment