I have to admit that I've been a little uninspired to blog about my tomato lately. Its not thriving but its hanging in there. I hope it soaks in the sunshine this weekend and starts to grow again.
Height: 18 inches
Width: 11 inches
No sign of tomatoes
Notes:
Only one inch of growth in two weeks. Sad. I walked by the $2.99 tomatoes at McLendons and they look better. I'm tempted to buy a new one and do a quick swap and rave of the miraculous turn around but I can't give up on my tomato. The grass isn't always greener.
Height: 18 inches
Width: 11 inches
No sign of tomatoes
Notes:
Only one inch of growth in two weeks. Sad. I walked by the $2.99 tomatoes at McLendons and they look better. I'm tempted to buy a new one and do a quick swap and rave of the miraculous turn around but I can't give up on my tomato. The grass isn't always greener.
1 comment:
There are a lot of parallels between gardening and parenting. You wouldn't give up on Nick, so don't give up on that tomato!
Post a Comment