Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Photography Challenge - Week 1

Warning: This blog entry contains no pictures or stories of Nick (or his friends).

So one of my goals in life is to be a good photographer. I got this great book Understanding Exposure on the basics of photography which I read but was having a hard time applying. Then a few days ago while browsing blogs for crafting inspiration I came across a 12 week photography challenge. From what I understand so far its 12 weeks (one challenge per week) of walking you through the different features of a camera and how to use it. Perfect! Just what I need! I'm already please with my progress and here is my first attempt at lesson or challenge number one.

WEEK ONE: Aperture
Summarized Challenge: Take 3 pictures with 3 different apertures on AV mode. Highest, lowest, middle.


f/3.5

f/8.0

f/22.0

No comments: