Ben turns one month old today. I took these pictures a few days ago but thought I'd share them today because I love how they show several of his expressions.
A few things about Ben at 1 month... He is still mostly an easy baby. He has become a lot more alert in the last week and a half. He is up more during the day, smiling at faces (not cameras) and evening cooing a little bit. He is very strong and likes to wiggle around a lot on his back and tummy. He is wearing 3-6 month clothes and is close to 13 pounds. His eyes are mostly brown (a little lighter than Nick's) but have hints of slate blue and army green in them. Nick and Rachel still adore him and are excited that he is interacting more. Nights are pretty random but even if he is up often he goes back to sleep well. He is generally up every 2-3 hours at night but has gone 5 hours a few times so I'm hopeful I'll be getting more sleep this next month.
Finally, here are pictures of the 3 kids all around 3-4 weeks old.
No comments:
Post a Comment