Ben turned two weeks old yesterday. Its hard to believe. The adjustment to three kids has been fairly easy (compared to adding the first and the second). Not only do Peter and I have realistic expectations but Ben is a GOOD baby.
Rachel really loves her baby Ben. She reads him stories several times a day. Ben is a good listener but gets in trouble from his sister if he isn't paying attention or is wiggling too much.
A side story...We took Ben to preschool on Monday for sharing. On the way there Rachel started to sniffle and said "Can we keep our baby Ben forever". "Of coarse" I repied. More sniffling. "But I love him Mommy". Full on crying near melt down " but I don't want to share him!".
Ben is my best sleeper by far. He is up several times a night but he goes down perfectly in his bassinet with out any effort after feeding. He is also known to sleep through diaper changes and fell asleep during his PKU and in the car when Rachel was having a full on 2 year old tantrum. He is also my first baby to like a hat. I think the kid likes to be warm and cozy.
Another fun Ben fact? The guy likes his tummy! Hooray! First baby to like that too. :)
Nick adores him too and can't wait to do all sorts of boy things with him. Nick likes to tell Ben jokes and teach him about the things he loves. A few days ago Nick was telling Ben about cheetahs but was concerned that some of cheetah facts may be "too scary" for Ben. These two are gonna be unstopable!
No comments:
Post a Comment