Friday, February 25, 2011

A Morning in the Snow

We had a good morning in the snow today. By 8:15am we were all bundled up and ready to go outside.



Nick is a real trooper in the snow. He would stay out until his feet turned blue if we let him.


Rachel likes the idea of snow and getting ready but sometimes takes some extra TLC once she's outside.


Nick thought it was super exciting to hit the tree and make it snow.


I asked Nick to stand next to Rachel so I could take their picture together. He translated that to "Will you please pick up some snow and dump it on Rachel's head?"



Rachel asked to go to the park. I hesitated since she wasn't overjoyed by the snow and cold but decided it would be okay since its just a short walk. Once we got there the snow covered swings caught her eye and she asked to swing. Nick kindly cleared the swing for her and she enjoyed her happiest moments in the snow. :)



Nick enoyed making a snow angel.



and then we went home. :)

No comments: