My little man is two! He is growing up so fast (too fast)! As I l think about the last two years I am filled with joy at the little man he has become. He is funny and sweet, crazy and wild. One minute he giving everyone kisses and the next he is jumping off couches and roaring like a lion.
He is a wonderful big brother and loves his sister more than I ever could have imagined.

When we were deciding on what to get Nick for his birthday the choice was clear...a train set!
Uncle Andy helped out and got Nick a few fun train cars, a caboose and extra track pieces. So cool!

Nick LOVES his Uncle Andy. Here they are testing out the train set.

Nick got lots of great presents from his Grandma and Grandpa Marcu too! There are puzzles to play with, a rain outfit for the fall, a Seahawk fleece blanket, stuffed animal foxes and many other fun things....including a moose hat!!! How cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment