Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy Working

The boys were busy this weekend getting the siding ready for it to be painted in a few weeks. There was one spot that needed to be replaced from where the old deck met the house.

As Peter was pulling off the old siding Nick squatted down next to him to lend some muscle.

Nick got out his new power tools to help with the job.

Then later Nick found Peter's hammer and thought he'd pound on the house. I took advantage of this great photo op then rushed to take the hammer and put it out of reach. :)


Meanwhile Rachel and I were enjoying one of the last days of summer. She LOVES grass and will roll from the middle of her blanket to the edge so she feel it, pull it and coo at it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Nick is perched on his sippy cup in that first pic, haha!

Anonymous said...

too cute! He's getting big so fast....I still remember David at work finding out about Nick being born. It was awesome.