Nick had a great birthday yesterday and I have some fun pictures to share. But before I post those I wanted to share what he did the day BEFORE he turned two...
I was taking a shower and heard a big thud. I looked outside the shower to find Nick sitting on our bed, holding his head with blood going everywhere. I ran out of the shower to stop the bleeding and assess the damage. Nick was crying, showing me his bloody hands asking me to "wash please". After he was cleaned up he felt better but I was still worried. I called Peter, then the doctor trying to figure out what to do. I took these pictures for Peter so he could help me decide what to do from work.
1 comment:
He has such beautiful big brown eyes...we've had the glue thing at our house before!
Post a Comment