It took me some time to figure out if I wanted to post Tomato Tuesday this week or not. To say the least its been a rough week for my tomato but part of the fun is watching the tomato go through all the stages, right? So I moved the tomato outside at the end of last week. It was turning yellow and was out growing its little milk carton. So I bought it a nice wood box and a big metal cage and planted it. The weather has been unpredictable...rain showers, cool and cloudy then sunny and warm. Although the tomato has enjoyed the sunshine it has taken a clear beating from the wind. So here is my tomato...
Height: 17 inches
Width: 10 inches
No sign of tomatoes
Notes:
Leaves are broken, damaged and falling off. However there are new tiny leaves starting to form where the old ones have died. After the picture I cleaned it up a bit and tied it more securely to the small stakes.
Height: 17 inches
Width: 10 inches
No sign of tomatoes
Notes:
Leaves are broken, damaged and falling off. However there are new tiny leaves starting to form where the old ones have died. After the picture I cleaned it up a bit and tied it more securely to the small stakes.

No comments:
Post a Comment