Nick has been busy the last couple of weeks trying to figure out how to crawl. It normally starts from a sitting up position, then he'll pull himself forward to the position below, then he'll reach for whatever object he's after and sometimes moves his hands forward but then will flop on his tummy and roll over to his back. I'm convinced he just needs to figure out how to move his legs and he'll be set! Sometimes I move his legs for him and he gets a few feet and is laughing the whole way because he is so ticklish. I also put objects he loves (and normally can't have) in front of him to see what will motivate him to go a little further. Some of the things I've tried include my cell phone, the TV remote and the X Box controller.

1 comment:
What a cutie! Nick is going to be running around the house before you know it!
Post a Comment