Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Favorite Things

Nick is enjoying a lot of things these days. I think the best thing about crawling so far has been Nick's decrease in frustration leading to more fun more often. One thing he enjoys a lot is being upside down. I don't get it but it makes him so happy. Sometimes when he is sitting with me he'll just throw himself backwards to hang upside down. He also enjoys when we hang him by his feet.



Another new favorite is the dart board and Daddy playing darts. He loves sitting on the floor next to Peter watching him throw and retrieve the darts. The heckler noises the dart board makes are an added bonus.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nathaniel Nye said...

Hey guys! I figured it's time I left a comment on your blog, it's so easy to keep in touch that way that I feel dumb for not having done it more before. Glad to see you guys are having a good time with Nick! So do you let Nick have a turn to throw the darts too? ;) I was just thinking today, with all the crazy stuff we used to do as kids, I'm scared for when these little guys get to be teenagers. -Nate