We spent a few hours yesterday wandering through Babies R Us working on our registry. We signed up to start the registry and Peter was given a lesson on how to use the bar code scanning gun (the only thing that motivates him to do these types of activities). We were given a booklet on recommended items to register for along with the pictures and bar codes of the most popular items.
We started out weaving through every isle trying to evaluate the best items to register for. I had my Baby Bargains book, which rates baby items like Consumer Reports, in my purse for quick reference. After picking out a stroller, car seat, high chair, monitor and other miscellaneous items we found the gliders in the back of the store to be very comfortable. Peter opened up the booklet we'd been given earlier and found it easy to scan bar codes of things we needed in the book as we relaxed.

2 comments:
I'm so excited I know about your blog now! I bet you had a great time registering for all that stuff. I hope you are feeling better...sounded like you had some TOUGH weeks there. You two will be such great parents.
Post a Comment