Saturday, September 04, 2010

Summer Tricks

We still are enjoying the random nice days of summer but I feel like they we are slowing slipping in to fall. The kids have grown so much this summer and I thought it would be fun to capture a few of the new tricks they've learned.

Rachel loves to slide just as much as she did when the summer began. Having a small slide in our backyard has been priceless.

As much as she likes to slide she loves to do this trick. Its one of the many things she's learned from having a big brother who loves to climb.

Nick learned how to use his finger to spray water with the hose. At our house, filling up the pool is often more fun then playing in the pool.

Nick's newest summer trick is riding his new scooter. On his second time out on the scooter he wanted to go down the BIG hill at our park. I was determined not to let him go but he said "come on Mommy! It will be fun!". So I let him. We survived.

No comments: