Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stitches Update

Nick and stitches are doing great. I took this pic a few days ago so we'd remember what the injury looked like after it was all fixed up.
He told me yesterday that he was all better (the benefit of having a cut on the back of your head) but is still very sensitive if something touches it. He has been following doctor orders by keeping his head dry so we are looking forward to a good bath in another day or two.


Rachel bumped her head today and was crying a little. Nick said "Its okay Rachel, I hear the sirens of your ambulance coming to help you".
His career choice has also changed. For the last couple of months he has wanted to be a "police man just like Jimmy" but a few days ago he said "When I grow up you will be an ambulance worker Mommy and I will be an ambulance and you will put gas in me". :)

No comments: