Nick's party this last weekend was super fun!
The theme was race cars so I made a few banners to decorate. You can also see the favors lined up on the fireplace. A few of Nick's friends had a hard time leaving and the favors were just the trick to make the transition a little easier.

Here is Nick's birthday cake. He was so so excited about this. We've been talking about birthday cakes for months so it was highly anticipated. He was so giddy watching me bake it the night before and was very happy with the way Daddy decorated it!

I made a couple of race cars for the event. We were going to have races outside but since the weather wasn't great the kids had a blast running around with them in the house. The little yellow car was #2 and the big blue car was #3. :)

Here is my big boy blowing out his candles. This is the first year that he really understood everything that was going on. About an hour in to the party (before presents and cake) I found him sitting on the stairs with his blue blanket. He said "I don't want a party any more". I think it was a little overwhelming but presents and cake got him back on the right track.

He got so many nice things. I love that he actually loves every one of his presents. The Sounders jersey was a big hit. He has worn it every second since this picture (except for bedtime).

Here are all the boys.

Thanks again to everyone that came! You made Nick's party so special! He will remember it and talk about it for a LONG time. :)
1 comment:
Happy birthday litte, well BIG guy! Great job on everything Ashley...what a fun, cute party.
Post a Comment