Friday, August 13, 2010

Almost Three

I can't believe he is almost 3. With Nick's birthday just around the corner I had my first attempt today at his party invitation pictures. They are always difficult but always worth it. Last year I took over 100 pictures over 3 days to get the "perfect" shot. When I was looking through my first try I found some pictures I liked but won't work for the invitation so I thought I'd share them.

He had to spike his hair with water, pool water, not gel. He doesn't like having his picture taken so I have lot of tricks along with silly sounds and just a few chances to get it right.

This picture just makes me laugh. By this point I had moved past saying cheese and asking him to smile. I said "Nick, show me your teeth!". :)

What a big boy. Any suggestions on what to get a 3 year old for his birthday? :) :) :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, pretend tools/tool belt, floor puzzles, Play-doh stuff, Geo Trax, car mat (they have a good one at IKEA, maybe he is too young but I found these things called Citiblocks on clearance at Toys R Us, animal figurines, Aquadoodle...can you tell we've been birthday shopping as well???