Nick has loved lemons for as long as I can remember. He loves everything sour (I think he gets it from his Uncle David). So this weekend Peter and the kids were making fresh squeezed lemonade. Naturally, Nick found the squeezed lemons and started eating them. :)

He bites them,

He licks them,

and every once in awhile they get him! Really, he doesn't make a sour face as much as you'd expect. He thinks the sour taste is funny though and always goes back for more.

Well, Rachel wasn't about to be left out. Shocking. This is her first taste of lemon. I love the look of innocence during her first bit. She was laughing just putting the lemon to her mouth.

And then it got her too!

But don't worry she is okay. She actually loved it and went back for more. :) Silly lemon kids.
1 comment:
Great pics - you had us laughing out loud! :)
Post a Comment