Nick has been growing up super fast right along with Rachel. In the last two weeks he has had an amazing language explosion. Up until this point he has been a man of few words but his vocabulary has more than doubled in a very short amount of time. My favorite new word is "yes". The days of just head nods and "uh huhs" are over! Yippee!
Other notable words include "truck", "tractor", "hoop", "swing", "meat", "fly", "hit", "kick", "wash" and "man". Every day the list gets longer and I wish I could remember all the fun things he says. The other exciting change is his verbal skills is use of more than one word at a time. For example... we were in the car the other day and Rachel woke up crying. Nick said "uh oh baby" "mama help?".

Since words aren't easily conveyed in photos I've included some pics of Nick practicing his smile. :)
1 comment:
I love his scrunchy eyes when he smiles.
Post a Comment