Last week my friend Dave invited me to go to a Sounders game with him. I decided it would be fun to bring Nick along. In the morning, I asked him, "Nick, do you want to go to a soccer game tonight". He replied, "Uh huh, ball, kick". He knew exactly what I was talking about.
I had to go to work that day but Ashley tells me that he talked about going to the soccer game with daddy all day. He actually thinks that I either mow lawns or kick balls for a living. Anyways, Nick was a little overwhelmed at first with all the loud noises. The people in front of us had bugle horns, cow bells, and flags. After a while, he started warming up to everything and started to really enjoy himself.
The fans in our section stood up for the entire game which meant that I had to hold Nick. I felt as tired as the players and I remember how good the half time break felt :) It was a great game with lots of scoring. The final score was 3-3 which was disappointing because we were up 3-1 at one point. All in all, it was a lot of fun. We'll definitely have to do it again...
This is Nick watching the pre-game warm ups. He was amazed how many balls were on the field at the same time.
1 comment:
That's awesome!
-
Post a Comment