Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Craftier Side

I've been lucky to have a few of my cards featured on popular craft blogs this week.

This first card was created for a color challenge. You can read more about it on my blog HERE. It was choosen as one of the top ten cards for the challenge. You can see that announcement HERE. Several professional designers are in the top ten so I feel lucky to be amoung them.


I created this card for a different challenge. Again you can read more about it on my blog HERE.

This card was choosen as the BEST amoung the entries and I was asked to be the featured artist for her next challenge. The frog card is the one I created to be featured HERE. You can read more about it on my blog HERE.

If you ever want to see what I'm up to in the craft world you can see all my cards posted in Flickr or better yet you can check out my craft blog Cherry Hill Design.

No comments: