Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kitchen Cupboard

Nick found the corner cabinet in the kitchen today. I have fond memories of playing in the bottom corner cabinet as a young kid. Mine wasn't the spinny around kind but I'm pretty sure I used to crawl inside (feel free to correct me any family members that might have a better memory). Nick played for many many minutes while I cooked dinner. At one point he found a lid to a pot and crawled with it around the house banging it on the floor...and then he came back for more. I'll have to think about rearranging a few items so he can play in there more without me worrying about him getting hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson likes our built in hamper in the back of the closet, I'll have to get you some pics. I also think he enjoys "alone time" while he's in there (in other words he fills his diaper).