Wednesday, November 07, 2007

New Things

Nick is enjoying many new things these days. He received a rattle from Microsoft that is quickly becoming his favorite toy. It has everything a baby likes....it rattles, squeaks, has a smiley face, a mirror on the back and several tags with different textures to feel (Taggies should pay me for that endorsement). He is also styling in his first pair of jeans from cousin Amanda. How cute!



Nick has also discovered his hand. He now regularly looks at it and enjoys putting it in his mouth. Its so much fun that he has mastered the quarter roll (from back to side only) so see it and get a better grip on it.



This isn't new but too cute to pass up... What a happy guy.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a precious smile. I meant to tell you, that wrap I have is from Moby Wrap. I kind of feel like I'm pregnant again though!