Thursday, August 09, 2007

5 more weeks!

I’m ready to…
hold him in my arms
start calling him by his name
go on family walks
sleep on my stomach
walk without my feet hurting
run
hug people the normal way
stop talking about my pregnancy with strangers
buckle my shoes
see Peter be a Daddy
take time off of work
sign Christmas cards “from the Marcu Family”
take millions of pictures
know his birthday
meet new Mommy friends
drink coffee
watch Peter play Guitar Hero with the him
dress him in all his cute clothes
show him his house
introduce him to everyone
see his tiny toes that have been kicking me for months
eat a hotdog
watch our first family football game
take him to Peter's soccer games

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute blog! I may just have to copy you...so many of those things are exactly how I feel!