Monday, June 18, 2012

Ben Update 4.5

Ben has been changing so much lately I had to do a mid month update. :) As of last tuesday (6/12) Ben is easily rolling from his back to his tummy. Unless he is very entertained he turns within a few seconds of when I lay him down and prefers to stay on his tummy.


He also talks a lot more. We hear lots of motor boat sounds, "da", "ga", "ug" and happy screams. At a rather hetic dinner a few nights ago he even blurter out a loud "ha ha".

His sweet and friendly disposition make him super easy to love, enjoy and parent.

He isn't sleeping as well as he was a few months ago but I'm just rolling with it and hopefully it will change soon. With his new rolling skills we have found him sleeping on his tummy a few times. He clearly is enjoying his new freedom!

No comments: