Long time. No blog. I'm back. :)
We are finally getting back in to a good routine after Christmas. This year the holidays really set me back but it was full of fun and great memories.
I'm happy to report that Rachel will now finally wear a clippie. We had a good talk last week and I told her she was a big girl and she needed to wear a clippie or I would have to cut her hair. Its so nice to be able to reason with her now but sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a 13 year old rather than a 21 month old.
Nick and Rachel are having more fun together than ever. They love to play with each other, wrestle, pretend and help each other out. I love moments like this,
and this. Sometimes they don't get along so well. ;)
Nick is such a joy. He seems bigger and older every day. He loves Legos, superheros, pretending and playing ball with Daddy. He also recently learned how to write "N" and "I" and is well on his way with "C" and "K".
More soon. Promise.
1 comment:
Oh Legos! It's a wonderful world...Jansen is so into them too. The pictures of the kids are just darling.
Post a Comment