I can't believe our little Rachel is 9 months old! This last month we have started sign language, listened to her constant cheerful babble and enjoyed seeing her bounce on her knees and begin to find toys in every day objects. Here are a few random and fun things about Rachel...
As I mentioned above she talks A LOT! She has imitated several sounds and words this month including "yucky", "yeah" and "daddy". Her favorite "word" is daddy. She almost uses it correctly and I'm sure in a month or two I'll be officially marking it down as her first word!
She also loves to sit on her knees and bounce.
She is starting to wave by moving her whole arm in a crazy sort of way. Its her way of saying "hey, look at me over here!".
She finally got a front top tooth a couple of days ago.
She is much more cautious than Nick. For example, she will crawl like a speedy spider all through the house and the stop right at the edge of our sunken living room and then look up at me or wait for me to help.
1 comment:
These pics are my favorite ever of Rachel! Love the green and pink outfit too!
Post a Comment