Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rachel is 7 Months Old AND ...

...Crawling! Yep, she decided to start crawling at exactly 7 months! I was just looking up when Nick started crawling yesterday because I knew she was almost there. He was 7 1/2 months old so they are pretty close. The exact moment happened when we were all getting ready in our master bathroom this morning. I didn't believe my eyes at first and then she did it several more times through out the day!

Here is a video of her in action this afternoon...

Here is our beautiful little Rachel.



This has been such a big and exciting month. I've started to realize that my little baby girl won't be a baby much longer! At the beginning of the month she started a funny little army wiggle where she pegs one arm down and pulls herself along with the other arm. Her legs weren't involved so I didn't count it towards her crawling....but she definitely could move! Then on November 11th she got her first tooth which was quickly followed by her second tooth on November 16th. Some time amongst all of that she started getting in to the sitting position all by herself and then I found her standing in her crib! Then of course she polished off the month with crawling!!! You go girl! :)

Nick has been such a good helper during my monthly photo shoots with Rachel. This month was no exception. When Rachel kept crawling out of the shoot, Nick decided to be her stand in. Really, truly, he did this on his own. So funny! This boy makes me laugh every day in such unexpected ways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On all fours! Way to go, Rachel. Watch out, world!
Nick's fiends are gonna raze him about that headband when he's a teenager! ~ GG