First he rolled on them. Then he hugged them (when I showed him this pic he said "Nick Nigh Night Pumpkin")
And then he rode them like a horse.
We went with his friend Parker. Although I didn't get any good pics of them together (funny thing that two little two year old boys won't stand and pose for the camera together) they did have a fun time running through the corn maze.
Here we stopped for a photo op with the tractor.
Nick enjoyed the animals. He fed the Alpacas and Chickens grass.
Nick enjoying the "monster tire slide".
He was also excited for the opportunity to be a flower.
We got some final shots as we were heading back to the car. Nick finally decided to sit on a pumpkin so I could take his picture. (there may have been a bribe that allowed him to run through the corn) :)
Rachel woke up after a cozy nap in the Bjorn to a sea of pumpkins. Next year I expect we'll be chasing two crazy kids around the farm.
Here is Nick getting his reward for being a good boy. More running through the corn fields.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Pumpkin Farm
We had a fun afternoon at the South 47 Farm today. Nick was very excited about the pumpkins but he wasn't sure what he was suppose to do with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment