Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Last Few Days

Here are a few highlights from the past couple of days.

Nick loves playing with Rachel. He is still learning how to be gentle but loves to pat her belly and point out her eyes, knees and toes. He also asks to hold her and does well with help. He giggles when she "tickles" him and imitates her grunts and squeaks.


Rachel is the only one getting good sleep in the family these days and boy is she good at it!


Peter has been doing smile practice with Rachel every day. So far she is only smiling when she sleeps but after I took this picture of her today I noticed she had a cute little grin. Hopefully bigger awake smiles are on the way. Maybe she is waiting from Grandma and Grandpa M to visit. :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that open mouth shot. She's a cutie...congratulations!

Sars said...

She is so beautiful! I want to meet her. Probably on the 4th of July? But hopefully before then.