Friday, April 24, 2009

Here She Is!

We just arrived home with Rachel a few hours ago. Here are a few pictures from her first 48 hours.




8 comments:

erinn said...

welcome home! :) thanks for posting pictures - she is just beautiful! hope all is well & talk to you soon.

Chris and Michele said...

She is adorable! Congrats! Looking forward to meeting her soon!

The Meek Family said...

congrats! she's beautiful!! hope you are all doing well and Nick's enjoying his new baby sister!
are you saying your labor was only 2 hours??

Unknown said...

WOW! What a doll. Love the name. 9 lbs! ...Natalie was 9 lbs so I feel for you!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She's so sweet. Van was nine pounds too.

AmAndA said...

she is so pretty! good job mama.

Sarah O said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Erinn forgot to tell me, so I was very surprised this morning when I checked your blog. Love the names you chose for her.

Heather said...

Congrats!! Guess I haven't checked your blog in a few days! Love the pics! Caitlin is happy to have someone more her size in the group. Hope to meet her soon...