Monday, September 01, 2008

Party Party Party!

Nick had such a fun birthday party on Saturday. Here is a little summary...

I made Nick a rocket ship cake that matched his invitations.


Here are his party friends! From left to right....Austin, Lucy, Milo, Nick, Parker, Amelie and Cora.

I had to open most of Nick's presents because he was too busy playing with everything that was unwrapped. I was able to pull him away for a few seconds to help me tear a few pieces off of this one.


Everyone sang Nick Happy Birthday!


Time to blow out the candle and start digging in to the cake (see previous post for cake eating pics).

Thanks to everyone who came and made Nick's birthday the best one ever!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Nick! And great job Ashley on the cake and everything else that looked so wonderfully planned. I love his big eyes... and hopefully these next few days will be easy for you since he'll be playing with all his toys!

Ashley said...

That cake is amazing. You're so talented.