
Family and Friends ....I'd like you to meet
Cherry Hill Design my creative outlet for paper crafting! Many o
f you know that
I've done scrapbooks, invitations, announcments, Christmas cards for years. Lately I've been focused towards becoming published (magazine or online) and landing a spot as a designer for a major scrapbook or stamping company. Both of these goals may take a few years so in the mean time I'm entering online challenges (often sponsered by the companies who sell the products I use) and getting my name out there. I'm keeping a blog of all my work and am thrilled to have several people from around the world

already reading it! :) I even got a comment from my hero
Jennifer McGuire yesterday!!!!! She is like the "it" person of the scrapbook world! So exciting! I'm also selling my cards to support my habbit so please let me know if you are interested in
anything you see on my blog. My cards are $4 each if you are in the area and I don't need to mail them or $5 which includes shipping. First come first serve.
My website/blog is
www.cherryhilldesign.com. Please visit! It would mean a lot to me if you would leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Just one comment per person then you are allowed to lurk as much as you want. :)
Two last things...I have most of my cards posted on Flickr too. Click
HERE to see them. My contact email is on my website so go there to email me if you want a card.
No comments:
Post a Comment