Nick had fun playing with his friend Cora today. This was Nick's first time playing in an activity gym and he loved it. The flashing lights and bright animals and rings kept him happy for at least 15 minutes. I think I'm going to go to Babies R Us tomorrow to get one for him!
As a side note...Nick did not show up to Cora's house in his PJs. He had a little accident when he was being changed and I had to put him in his back up outfit after Peter washed him off in the sink. These PJs didn't last long though. Shortly after these pictures were taken Nick required another outfit change and had to borrow a onesie from Cora (good thing she had a green one).
As a side note...Nick did not show up to Cora's house in his PJs. He had a little accident when he was being changed and I had to put him in his back up outfit after Peter washed him off in the sink. These PJs didn't last long though. Shortly after these pictures were taken Nick required another outfit change and had to borrow a onesie from Cora (good thing she had a green one).

No comments:
Post a Comment